Come and visit the Energenecs team at the following conferences in the first part of 2017:
- IWEA Government Affairs Seminar, Jan. 20, Burr Ridge, IL
- Midwest Water & Wastewater Expo, Feb. 7-8, Kalahari, Wisconsin Dells
- WI Government Affairs Seminar, Feb. 23, Marriott Madison West, Middleton
- Watercon 2017, Mar. 20-23, Springfield, IL
- Spring Biosolids Symposium, Mar. 21, Stevens Point
- Wisconsin Rural Water (WRWA), Mar. 27-31, La Crosse
- WI Cheese Industry Conference, April 12-13, Madison
- IWEA and IAWPCO Joint Conference, April 24-26, Springfield, IL
- Central States Annual Meeting, May 22-25, St. Paul, MN
Energenecs will also be at the various regional WWOA meetings which are held throughout the year.
Energenecs at IFAT, Munich Germany, May 2016
Energenecs also attended IFAT in Munich Germany. This is the world’s leading international trade fair for environmental technologies. There were 3,100 exhibitors from 59 countries showing 138,000 attendees the latest technology for the water, wastewater, and sewage industries. Here’s a picture of Ovivo’s new struvite unit for phosphorus removal that was showcased at IFAT.
Energenecs presents at WWOA regional meeting in Eau Claire, Aug. 3
Energenecs’ service technician, Tom Robarge, talks on PLCs and other SCADA technology at the West Central WWOA meeting. Tom, along with Craig Sampo, Dave Rutowski, Larry Claude, and Brian Akason were also in attendance fielding questions from operators throughout the region.