Biosolids and Renewable Energy
Energenecs has been a leader in these fields for over 15 years.
With over 100 completed wastewater projects, ranging from dissolved oxygen control systems to complete Biogas-to-Energy systems, Energenecs has the knowledge base, expertise and experience to reduce the energy consumption of water and wastewater facilities, and to implement complex RE projects. Due to these efforts, many facilities in the Midwest have reduced their energy bills by over 50% with some communities being recognized at the national level with their “Net Zero” energy status. Wisconsin cities such as Sheboygan and Stevens Point have gained this distinction.
Energenecs provides a complete suite of RE and EE technologies including:
- Huber biosolids screening, thickening, dewatering, and drying technologies
- Unison Solutions biogas compression, cleaning, and moisture removal systems along with Capstone microturbines
- Tech 3 Solutions biogas CHP engine systems
- Groth biogas safety systems
- EDI fine bubble aeration and mixing system Gardner Denver/Hoffman/Lamson/Robuschi/Revolution blower equipment
- Energenecs provided control and instrumentation systems, VFDs, dissolved oxygen control.