Biosolids and Renewable Energy
The Midwest, with its economical utility rates, may not initially come to mind when one thinks of Renewable Energy (RE) and Energy Efficiency (EE).
Energenecs has been a leader in these fields for over 15 years.
With over 100 completed wastewater projects, ranging from dissolved oxygen control systems to complete Biogas-to-Energy systems, Energenecs has the knowledge base, expertise and experience to reduce the energy consumption of water and wastewater facilities, and to implement complex RE projects. Due to these efforts, many facilities in the Midwest have reduced their energy bills by over 50% with some communities being recognized at the national level with their “Net Zero” energy status. Wisconsin cities such as Sheboygan and Stevens Point have gained this distinction.
Energenecs can help you upgrade your facilities – with an energy based payback.
Energenecs provides a complete suite of RE and EE technologies including:
- Huber biosolids screening, thickening, dewatering, and drying technologies
- Ovivo digester, mixing and biosolids technologies
- Unison Solutions biogas compression, cleaning, and moisture removal systems along with Capstone microturbines
- Tech 3 Solutions biogas CHP engine systems
- Groth biogas safety systems
- EDI fine bubble aeration and mixing systemsGardener Denver/Hoffman/Lamson/Robuschi/Revolution blower equipment
- Energenecs provided control and instrumentation systems, VFDs, dissolved oxygen control.