When I needed a packaged submersible lift station, I knew who to call… Energenecs! I knew it would be efficient for me to call one company who could take care of everything from the concrete lift station structure to pumps to electrical controls. Energenecs has proven to be responsive, competent, and reasonably priced all rolled into one.John Edlebeck
Integral Valve Vault Lift Station (IVV)
The Energenecs IVV
- Custom UL rated control panel in outdoor rated stainless steel enclosure.
- Assembly and testing in our Wisconsin shop.
- Unique design of the transition section securely links the valve vault to eliminate settling issues.
- Submersible pumps easily raised and lowered on stainless steel guide rails.
- Submersible level transducer with float switch backup.
- Proven reliability: Over 500 lift station applications.
- Installed much like a manhole, the IVV is simply lowered into single excavation by the contractor.
Consulting engineers and city managers:
Please feel free to ask about our integral valve vault CAD drawings and complete design specifications for your use on a lift station project.